Friday, October 14, 2011

2011 Balloon Fiesta

The view heading down to the field

I promised the kids that I would take them to the balloon fiesta this year. I feel like I had told them that we would do a bunch of things and hadn't lived up to my end of the deal, so the Balloon Fiesta was a must.
It's kind of cold, but they aren't complaining
Though I don't think my kids have the concept down just now of how friggin' lucky they are to be able to do all the awesome stuff they do. Even doing awesome stuff when they aren't doing awesome stuff. That's how awesome it is. So a couple things could be going on here with this. I could really just like saying the word awesome. Or I could be trying to make myself think that it's awesome when it's really not. Or it really may be just plain awesome. I'll go with the first and last statement of awesomeness.
She's got the whole world waiting for her.
So we went on the last day of the fiesta. I realized I left my IPhone at home. Which I suppose it's normal to forget things when you have to wake up at 5am. And I did. I also forgot to charge the camera battery. But memories are in your heart, right? Whatever, I want mobile uploads and pictures. Anyhow, slightly limited, but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.



Balloon babes




Elmer reluctantly got bribed with Azalea's snuggles to come with us.

Darth Vader balloon, if you didn't notice


The inside of the balloon before it went upright.

Spyder Pig about to launch

What a trooper on the crutches

Arizona trying to represent with their saguaro cactus balloons

At last the balloon bees kiss
Apparently not limited on pictures. Seems I took close to one million.

Also, I tried "adjusting" my blog format, and now it's stinky. I'll work on it more when I have patience. (could be a while before that happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment