Friday, May 29, 2009

First Shot


Ok. Here's my trial run at this here blogging.

Lots of folks are asking lots of good questions about the future where-abouts of our family. Simple things, like: Where are we moving to? When are we going? What are we doing? Why are you moving? What in the world are you THINKING? Unfortunately, I don't always have the answers (especially to that last question). Mostly because they are always changing. We like to stay on our toes over here, and keep you guessing. So, while I can't always say what is going to happen, I'm excited to share what is happening or what may have happened in our journeys. So bare with me here while we do our best to share with you the travels we will be taking on beginning this summer. And the hopefully exciting adventures of Elmer, Holly, Lola, Tigo and Azalea.

No comments:

Post a Comment