Monday, December 12, 2011

The best way to predict the future...

...is to invent it. - Alan Keys

I so love a to take advantage of a bargain. Or maybe it's having grown up by DC where I could hope on the metro and go see some of the best museums in the world for free. Either way the first Sunday of the month at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History has free admission to New Mexico residents. So... that's where we were on the first Sunday of the month. At least Tigo, Azalea and I were there. We've been there a bunch of times but somehow missed the technology room stuck back in the corner, just past the Space Exploration room.
Turns out, Bill Gates and friends spent a good amount of time hanging out in Albuquerque while he was typing away to become a the richest of the rich.
Well, I'm not sure that the first computer game was invented here, but we still got to play it. Tigo and Azalea attempted to blow each other up with out being sucked into the sun's gravitational pull.
Um. That happens everyday, with out the video game...
 He's definitely a future programer.
 Order pizza. Pick it up. Go to party.
She was good. 
I 'm not as smart as I look.
 It's being invented right now. Right here.
Must keep remembering this.

 I was always thinking about the future as a kid. When you are a kid, you think anything is possible.
-Paul Allen.
True dat. I gotta keep thinking like a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment